We welcome you to the GEIM website. We trust that you will enjoy and be enriched by the teachings of the love of God for all mankind. Our Father will have none shut out of His ultimate and glorious presence. Even now He is bringing sons and daughters into the image of Christ even as we are being set free from the chains that man’s religions have placed upon so many. Check out our articles, links, and "The New Testament," a refreshing translation of historical significance by Jonathan Mitchell."
Greater Emmanuel International is a Ministry of Teachers, and featured authors, whose purpose, is to spread the good news of a happy God, the Savior of all, and the condemner of none. We believe that God loves all mankind, and that His love never fails. We know He loves us through our testings and trials, through sickness and health, through prosperity and lack, through the smile of a loved one, through the hug of a little child, through a care givers gentle touch, He loves us through Life and seeming death, He loves us ... and we know His love never fails. Be blessed!
New From GEIM
Jonathan Mitchell's New Testament Translation
and New Testament Commentaries
Get Them Now!
Also available for E-Sword and MySword for Android
*Latest* Writings From John Gavazzoni
*Latest* Writings From Jonathan Mitchell
- Messages in the book of Ruth
- Comments on 2 Peter Chap. 3
- See Jonathan Mitchell's Section For Complete Listing
*Latest* Writings From Contributing Authors
- The Glory Road Blog
- Mirrored Neurons (Joshua Trujillo)
- Taking the Eucharist Unworthily? (Lawrence Garcia)
- ONENESS (Eric Olson)
- A Tree of Evaluation (John Van Tuyl)
- Devotions or Devotion (Dwight L Niswander)
- The Restoration Of All Mankind (Eddie Browne)
- To a Teenager, About "Left Behind" (Rebecca Mitchell)
- The Godyssey And The Pursuit Of Truth (Eddie Browne)
- See Writings From Scott Paris
The Greater Emmanuel Devotional
Greater Emmanuel is beginning to compile a devotional for our readers! This will be a collection of short, inspirational writings to assist you in your daily walk. The link for this will be in the right column of this website.
Emails for each ministry are on their respective pages. To report technical problems ONLY, email Web Tech Richard Wayne Garganta