HELL IS NOT ENDLESS!
THE DEATH AND RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST GUARANTEES YOUR SALVATION
Amazing biblical proof that God will save EVERYONE. (1 Tim. 2:4)
It is true. There is more than 15 undeniable verses in the New Testament alone. All indicate that Hell is not eternal. All indicate that God is not leaving anything up to CHANCE. All indicate God has a good happy ending for each and every one of His creatures. WHAT DO THESE VERSES SAY?
1. God is the Savior of ALL mankind. 1 Tim.4:10.
2. In Christ ALL shall be quickened. 1 Cor.15:22.
3. God will be ALL in ALL. 1 Cor.15:28.
4. Every knee shall bow...to the glory of God. Phil. 2:10, 11.
5. If I be lifted up on the cross, I will draw all mankind to myself. John 12:32, 33.
6. ALL to be reconciled through the cross. Col. 1:20.
7. ALL to be justified by Christ's one act. Rom. 5:18.
8. God shut all up in disobedience, to show mercy to ALL. Rom.11:32.
9. All shall be gathered together in Christ. Eph.1:10.
10. Death (the wages of sin) ABOLISHED. 1 Cor.15:26.
11. Creation Freed to be children of God. Rom. 8:20,21.
12. God WILL have ALL mankind to be saved. 1 Tim. 2:3,4.
That is not all...
God's word reveals how He will bring about this awesome end. And the means by which He will bring about this neat and happy end. Or should we say, Beginning? Plus the means by which He will save everyone.
THE PROBLEM STATED, AND SOLVED!
Until now most serious students of scripture have grappled with the three contradictory teachings found in the "Popular" Bible translations.
1. The "wicked" will be tormented "for ever and ever." Matt.25: 46.
2. The "wicked" will be "destroyed." Matt. 10:28.
3. The "wicked" (ALL) will be "Reconciled." Col.1:20.
The solution to these opposing concepts can be found in the discovery that "Eternal", "Everlasting," and "for ever and ever" are really false concepts and are FORCED into God's word by loose translation practices. Some good English Bibles have these words translated correctly. "For ever and ever" should say: "For the ages of the ages." "Everlasting" should say: "AGelasting." "Eternal" should say:"Of the ages."
Why? Because word meaning is fixed by word usage. And every place where this Greek word (AION, AIONIAN) is used in a definitive way, it is translated AGE, or "WORLD."This is true in ever English translation. It is only when the word is not specific as to the length or duration of time that the popular
versions of the Bible stretch this word out of its definitive use to be "ETERNAL." Please reread it.
The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ guarantees your salvation. A definitive passage may say "the end of the age." But no one thinking right would say "the end of the eternal." A non-definitive passage may discuss "agelasting fire." But just because the time has not been defined here does not mean you can translate it to be a longer time period than in a passage where it plainly indicates the time has a beginning and an end. To say that "AION" is both limited time and unlimited time is foolish!
This is a shame and a tragedy, especially because God is made to look like a terrible MONSTER by punishing His creation in "ENDLESS" flames. Are we arguing for "age- lasting flames?" Not so!
Some Bible students have concluded that the wicked or unbelievers will be "destroyed." That is, they will cease to exist, permanently. But this is not acceptable for 2 reasons:
1. If God has to destroy part of His creation...then He's like the builder who didn't plan well enough to finish up his creation. Luke 14: 30. His incomplete creation will be an "eternal" embarrassment to Him if this is so.
2. There is great light in the discovery that the word "destroy" is the same Greek word as "lost." (GK. Apollumi) A "lost" (destroyed) sheep of the house of Israel is exactly why Christ came.
There is nothing permanent or "eternal" in the word "lost." Why force it to be so with "destroy?" "The Son of man came to seek and save that which was LOST." That means you. Luke 19: 10.
ETERNAL SHOULD NOT BE IN THE BIBLE Prove it to yourself. You don't need to be a Greek scholar to discover the truth. It is in black and white! You can compare Rev.11:15, to 1 Cor.15:25.
Does Christ reign "for ever and ever" or does He reign "UNTIL" He has put all His enemies under His feet? If "for ever and ever" is right, His enemies will never be subdued under the body of Christ. Think of that!
HELL IS NOT ENDLESS Will God save all and bring a happy, joyful end to creation? He surely will according to His written word. Fact is, unless God eventually saves every person and transforms ever heart...the following questions will be impossible to answer without any degree of satisfaction.
Scott & Louise Paris